FLORY company bases its business success and further growth on meeting the needs of modern families for healthy food intended for infants, children and the elderly population. Our production is based on the state-of-the-art technological processes, which provide quality products in compliance with the requirements and regulations.
- We strive to become a regional leader in the production of infant, healthy and organic food for the modern family;
- We monitor and coordinate our technological process with the latest technological developments in order to meet the quality requests and food safety and environmental protection;
- We develop new products based on latest scientific achievements and recommendations of pediatricians and nutritionists for the diet intended for the whole family;
- We are constantly expanding sales of our products on different markets through new customers;
- We provide the competence and expertise by systematic education of employees in order to improve the quality, product safety and implementation of contemporary trends in nutrition;
- We continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of standards SRPS ISO 9001: 2008, CAC / RCP 1-1969, rev. 4-2003 and SRPS ISO 14001: 2005;
- Our goal is Healthy product - healthy baby - healthy people!
QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND PRODUCT SAFETY
The basic principles of our policy are:
- Maintenance and improvement of quality management, food safety and environmental protection;
- Implementation of compliance of requests of quality management, food safety management and environment protection management system with legal regulations;
- Continuous investment in technical and technological development and advancement for the prevention of environmental pollution;
- Harmonization of products quality with the requirements of international regulations in order to improve the image of the company and the share of our products in domestic and foreign markets;
- Constantly increasing Flory products customer satisfaction, meeting their requirements and expectations;
- The application of preventive methods to ensure hygiene management and HACCP;
- Encouraging development, skills and motivation of employees in order to better fulfill the demands and expectations of the products customers;
- Permanent care about the health and safety of employees;
- Good internal and external communication as the basis for spreading values, knowledge, information and culture of employees;
- Maintenance and improvement of good partnerships with suppliers, customers and users.
Thanks to the use of cutting-edge technology, its professional staff and implementation of international standards in the chemical and microbiological control from its very existence, Flory company has met the condition for the implementation of an integrated quality system, which includes HACCP safety management system, ISO 9001: 2008 - quality management standard and the ISO 14001: 2005 - environmental management standard.